Titanium TV is a quite famous app among Android users for watching latest Movies and Tv shows in high quality without paying any charges. Users just need the app on their smartphones in order to be able to watch their favorite Tv shows or Movies for free, that’s pretty much all.
It all sounds great, but, the experience you get while watching Movies on a small screen device wouldn’t be as great as watching it on a big screen size, i.e your Computer or Laptop. Therefore, a lot of people have been searching for ways to Download Titanium TV for PC free.
If you have also been looking for the same, then you’ve landed on the right page. This article will help you in getting the Titanium Tv App on PC or Laptop in just a few minutes. By the way, you can easily Install Titanium TV APK on Android to access bunch of HD Movies on your palm anytime.
Download Titanium TV for PC on Windows 10/8.1/7, Mac
Titanium Tv is a reliable source of entertainment, wherein, you will get to watch thousands of Movies and Tv shows as many as you want, for free of cost. Users don’t have to register or sign up an account in the app to get started. You just have to install the app successfully, select a movie and the resolution you’d like to watch it in, that’s it. The Movie or Tv show you’ve chosen will start playing automatically on your device.
Titanium TV Download [APK File]
Coming to main part, Titanium Tv App was originally designed and launched for Android platform only, as per the developers. So, in order to be able to install the Titanium App, we will be making use of an Android Emulator called Bluestacks or Nox Player.
There are other Android Emulators available in the market, you may use whichever you’re comfortable with on your PC to install the Titanium Tv App. But, we’d suggest Bluestacks Or Nox Player Emulator over others, since these two are quite user-friendly and aren’t resource-heavy.
Install Titanium TV on PC/Laptop
Getting the Titanium Tv App on PC is only a matter of few minutes after you install an Android Emulator on your PC. In case, if you haven’t heard of Android Emulators, then follow the guide below to download and install the Android Emulator successfully on your PC.
Step 1: Install Bluestacks on PC
Bluestacks Android Emulator has its own official site where you will find all the details and feature regarding the Emulator. From there, you can download the installation files as well on your PC.
- Go to Bluestacks Official Site, and download the online installation file on your PC.
- Navigate to your “Downloads” folder and Run the Bluestacks File as “Admin”.
- Your PC would require confirmation before proceeding further, click on “Yes” to proceed further.
- An installation wizard will pop up on your screen, you will find all the further instructions there.
- Lastly, select the “Terms and Conditions” option to start the installation process.
It would complete within a few minutes based on your PC’s specifications and performance. Make sure your PC has at least 2 GB of RAM to be able to install and run the Bluestacks Android Emulator.
Step 2: Install Titanium TV APK on PC Using Bluestacks
Here comes the main part, now you just need to download the Titanium Tv App install on your PC through the Android Emulator that you’ve just installed.
- Launch the Bluestacks Android Emulator as Admin, it would be take a few seconds to load.
- Sign in with your Google Account in order to make sure of all the features of Bluestacks.
- Now download the Titanium Tv Apk file from our download page.
- Find the Apk file on your PC, select it and drag it onto the Emulator window on your screen.
- The Emulator will detach the Apk file automatically and will start installing right away.
- It would take a few minutes to complete the installation, once it’s done, you can start using it.
You don’t need to grant any sort of permissions in the Emulator in order to use the Titanium App, unlike Android devices. Just make sure the App is installed properly, in case, if you see a Red Marker on the App logo, then it means that the installation has failed.
Repeat the Drag and Drop process to install the app freshly on your Emulator. That’s it!
Final Review on Titanium TV for PC
Titanium TV is a Terrarium Clone (or) Fork which is now the top rated movie app for Android devices. When we take facts into consideration, the app is not available for Personal Computers but we can install the android apk file using an Android Emulator. We have written a detailed guide to Install Titanium on PC using Bluestacks for you, follow it.